We are a B2B2C company, delivering innovative software for our clients (Credit Unions) to meet the needs of their members. The team you would join works on a cross-channel application addressing the lending needs of our clients with responsive design, flexible configuration, few to no errors in production and support of multiple 3rd party integrations.
- Produce high quality, well-tested, performant code to help power our clients' lending operations
- Participate in the delivery of value to our customers from design to production.
- Inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement
- Develop, maintain and improve a flexible configuration system having WYSIWYG editor
- Maintain responsive web-based front-end based on React/TypeScript
- Design, implement and support back-end services using .NET/C#
- Write all kinds of tests: unit, integration, API, UI and E2E to minimize manual testing
- Mature microservices framework, monitoring system, DevOps culture, test automation
- Develop decision engine with AI elements
- You are a thorough, self-motivated, result-oriented team player
- Believe that tests are not a waste of time but an investment in product quality
- Have at least 3 years of commercial software development experience
- Intermediate+ English
- Experience in using Git
As a Plus
- Experience in creating React components
- Experience in testing frameworks like nUnit or jest, SDET, writing big tests (integration, API, etc.)
- Know software design principles, have experience applying them in practice
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience using full power of microservices
- .NET Core or .NET 6 experience
- RabbitMQ / AMQP knowledge
- CI / CD experience
- Experience with Scrum
- We are a team, colleagues are friendly and result-oriented
- We have active cooperation practices like pair programming, tech evenings, etc.
- 1/8 of capacity is reserved for learning
- Compensated vacation (15 days a year)
- English learning, medical reimbursement, book and device purchasing
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
- Flexible work schedule, work from anywhere in the world