This position requires relocation to Vilnius (Lithuania) and to Belgrade (Serbia). The relocation assistance will be provided.
Our customer is an American technology company that has reinvented the insurance industry by combining data, design and technology. The customer's company has production sites in the USA, Europe and Australia. Within the framework of this project, work is underway to develop and support an online platform for business insurance.
- mentor other junior engineers;
- act as a technical representative with external stakeholders on behalf of the team;
- eventually, play a scrum master role;
- recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity;
- work with the leadership team to define the platform roadmap
- from static design to Production running code;
- demonstrated UI design and UX sensibilities;
- responsive design, mobile-first;
- SEO techniques awareness;
- cross-browser compatibility issues knowledge, client-side performance;
- AngularJS, React or any other JS libraries are a plus;
- familiarity with MVC Ruby on Rails web framework or others;
- familiarity with Agile development methodologies, and a delivery process based on pull-requests;
- experience with test-driven software design;
- knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployment processes;
- ability to learn new languages and technologies;
- excellent English communication skills;
- team player;
- usually BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.