Janssen as a part of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is looking for a Medical Advisor Multiple Sclerosis located in Moscow.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- To keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with KOLs and potential KOLs.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to KOLs and HCPs who are considered as potential KOLs.
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with Medical Advisor/Medical Manager.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives
- Deliver scientific product presentations and training that is aimed at clarifying scientific questions about our products.
- Reviewing the scientific / product and medical educational materials
- Coordinating the development of scientific program content
- Support Medical Affairs study execution
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the company Medical Affairs Plan / business decision making.
- Through scientific interactions with KOLs and HCPs who are considered as potential KOLs, champion medical benefits of products and contribute to foster innovative therapeutic approaches to benefit patients
- To provide HCPs with answers to questions and requests for Medical Information on unlicensed products or on indications outside of the current label, ensuring that any off-label requests are properly documented.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 3 years experience in Medical Affairs is required.
- Background in Neuroscience would be an advantage.
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical degree.
- English proficiency - B2.
- Ability to influence people and processes, demonstrate courtesy, sensitivity, respect, build relationships, networks, partnerships and trust.
- Ability and willingness to learn from all kinds of experience and use those lessons to perform effectively in new and different situations.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefit.