Senior Python Engineer (Relocate)
We are looking for talented people for our client, famous American company working on artificial intelligence development.
What you will do
- Build infrastructure, framework, platform and tools that power our machine learning research including automated data collection, analysis and validation.
- Collaborate with data scientists, AI engineers and research engineers to improve processes and procedures for machine learning training and validation.
- Closely collaborate with DevOps, and data collection teams
What we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science and/or SW engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures
- Experience using NumPy, SciPy and similar compute frameworks.
- Experience working with cloud providers (AWS or GCP preferred).
- Experience working in a hybrid environment (on-premise, cloud).
- Knowledge of multithreading, multiprocessing, inter-process communications and synchronization mechanisms
- Experience in software development using C/C++, JS, Bash is a plus
- Experience with CI tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English - Fluent, Russian will be plus).
- Experience writing code in Python in a commercial or research setting.
- Performance optimization is a big plus
- Ability to interpret and articulate analytical results
Would be an advantage
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Experience in artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and distributed computing
- Experience with practical data science or statistical analysis.
What We Offer
- Impact on future technology development
- Remote work/relocation to Armenia (Yerevan)
- Relocation package
- Extensive training opportunities through our own university
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development